The other AICE Media Studies project, the film project, is a group assignment where your team produces a maximum two minute original film. During the first quarter of AICE Media Studies, we learned about journalism and film production. We watched a few different styles of film production, ranging from All the President's Men to Ferris Bueller's Day Off. All the President's Men is an example of more basic filmmaking. Ferris Bueller's Day Off was a new type of film in the mid 1980's since Matthew Broderick, the actor of Ferris Bueller, was talking to the audience which was a new concept at the time. I possess the skill of being very creative and I enjoy taking risks. I am also very passionate when it comes to creative writing and it is more entertaining to write than non-fiction. One struggle I might have with the film project is that I am not a very good at actor and I am camera-shy.
Comments
Post a Comment