CCR Draft 3
When filming The Neighbor, my production skills have improved immensely. Not only did I edit and film all the scenes I was not in, but I kept our team on track with our blogs and helped them to the best of my ability with any questions they had about our film.
In the beginning of filming, I was very overwhelmed with all of the blogs I had to complete and all of the deadlines. I was also nervous that my filming and editing skills would disappoint my group as I never used iMovie to edit videos and when I film, my hands tend to get shaky. With the help of my teacher and my team, I started to get more comfortable with my role in our film and the blogs. My teacher taught me great time management skills with the blogs and broke each of them down so I would not overwhelm myself. Also, I watched many tutorials on how to use iMovie so that I could learn how to properly use the system and do the best editing I could. To keep my phone from shaking when I was filming, I would use a table to balance my phone on for stability. If there was not a flat surface in sight, my team and I would film scenes a couple of times to see which one looked the best and the most stable.
Fast forward to present day, I am a lot more confident when it comes to editing. I use iMovie all the time now for school projects, or just for fun. Also, I am more comfortable when writing blogs. I always allot myself a day or two to write one blog as I need time to plan and gather information for them. I would say that throughout this project, I have become a more productive team member as I help out my team with blogs they do not understand, I edited our movie twice, and I overcame the problem of shaking my hands when it came to filming the scenes I was not in.
In the beginning of filming, I was very overwhelmed with all of the blogs I had to complete and all of the deadlines. I was also nervous that my filming and editing skills would disappoint my group as I never used iMovie to edit videos and when I film, my hands tend to get shaky. With the help of my teacher and my team, I started to get more comfortable with my role in our film and the blogs. My teacher taught me great time management skills with the blogs and broke each of them down so I would not overwhelm myself. Also, I watched many tutorials on how to use iMovie so that I could learn how to properly use the system and do the best editing I could. To keep my phone from shaking when I was filming, I would use a table to balance my phone on for stability. If there was not a flat surface in sight, my team and I would film scenes a couple of times to see which one looked the best and the most stable.
Fast forward to present day, I am a lot more confident when it comes to editing. I use iMovie all the time now for school projects, or just for fun. Also, I am more comfortable when writing blogs. I always allot myself a day or two to write one blog as I need time to plan and gather information for them. I would say that throughout this project, I have become a more productive team member as I help out my team with blogs they do not understand, I edited our movie twice, and I overcame the problem of shaking my hands when it came to filming the scenes I was not in.
Comments
Post a Comment